WHO: Author Christina Bauer
DATES: October 16-27, 2018
WHAT: Author reading, workshop and book signing
– Book signing for SHIFTERS AND GLYPHS
– Workshop on writing strong female heroines
– Extended and illustrated edition of ANGELBOUND available only at events
– Share this page on social media via: https://tinyurl.com/writebauer
WHERE: 6+ cities across the US, including:
– Arizona: Phoenix Area (Peoria)
– California: Los Angeles Area (Burbank), San Francisco Area (San Bruno), San Jose
– Illinois: Chicago Area (Naperville)
– Massachusetts: Boston, Framingham
– New Jersey: Rutgers/New Brunswick, Holmdel
– Ney York: Manhattan
– Pennsylvania: Scranton
ABOUT SHIFTERS AND GLYPHS:
“A fun romp for Twilight Fans” – School Library Journal
After being raised by the meanest fairies in the history of ever, Bryar Rose is now free to live her own life. For the first time, she’s attending West Lake Prep, a regular high school. Well, mostly regular. Some students are actually hidden members of the Magicorum. In other words, they’re really wizards, fairies, or shifters. Bry doesn’t mind, though. She’s thrilled to enjoy all the new experiences of being around normal kids her age, from locker pranks to lunchtime mystery meat. Everything is going along great, except for one thing.
Bry’s dreams about the pyramids of Egypt have gotten darker and more sinister. Every night, she sees her new man Knox and her best friend Elle in danger.
“Exciting and well-conceived” – Kirkus
With no other choice, Bry plans to leave school to explore the pyramids on her own. But her new man Knox discovers the scheme and is having none of it. He wants to stay by her side, no matter what. It’s a good thing too, because Bry must solve the mystery of her attraction to the pyramids and soon. Otherwise, it could cost the lives of those she loves most.
And that means not only Knox, but also her best friend Elle.
“Must-read YA paranormal romance!” – USA Today